Heaven Invest OÜ activity license FIU000276
Business and other management consultancy activities
10 REASONS WHY US AND ESTONIA
1. You can work with Consulting24 team, we have lots of experience in the field of blockchain technology and legal aspects, for our experience we have invested over 500 000€, over 20 000h of work and have one of the biggest blockchain networks. You don't find anywhere that experience with those prices we offer our services.
2. We have 4 our own blockchain projects under development. The market is limitless, let conquer that together. We learn something from every client we have.
3. Estonian crypto regulations are the best for blockchain projects.
4. Licenses don't require a deposit.
5. 0% corporate tax is the best environment for testing and building.
6. The license allows trade all utility tokens globally, issue your own coin, wallets, exchanges
7. Estonia has issued the most licenses globally.
8. Estonia is the fastest way to get legal aspects done
9. E-residency - Government powered tool to access government services and business registry 24/7, manage your business online.
10. We are motivated to help you, from all the gateways or technical solution we will recommend you we will earn a small %. Our client's success is our success. Win-win or no business.
ESTONIA TAX RATES
Corporate income tax -
(none distribute profit)
Private person income tax -
Social security tax -
Unemployment tax -
WELCOME TO ESTONIA
VIRTUAL CURRENCY SERVICE PROVIDER LICENSE
1) VIRTUAL WALLET SERVICE
It allows providing virtual currency (hot and cold) wallet service in the framework of which the company generates keys for Clients or keeps Clients’ encrypted keys, which can be used for the purpose of keeping, storing and transferring virtual currencies.
It allows exchanging fiat to crypto, crypto to fiat, crypto to crypto.
The operating licenses are issued by the Estonian Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU), which is an independent structural unit of the Estonian Police and Border Guard Board.
When applied together, two applications must be submitted and two different licenses are issued.
The crypto license are issued by the FIU (Estonian Financial Intelligence Unit).
1) Criminal record of all shareholders more than 25% of the equity. A criminal record has to be original, apostilled and send original to Estonia FIU.
2) Passport copies of all board members and shareholders
3) CVs of board members and shareholders
4) Description of business model
COMPANIES FOR SALE
Estonian e-residency enables entrepreneurs to start and manage a company online, powered by the Government of Estonia. '
Estonian company registration made it easy with e-residency, manage your business from anywhere, entirely online.
Sign and authenticate documents digitally
Access business registry anywhere
Operate business remotely, no local director or office needed
Become an e-resident - Consulting fee 400€
We will share a list of 40+ institutions (banks and PSP) globally that works with blockchain projects. More likely they can onboard crypto projects. We have opened over 15 accounts for our clients. Then you have access to all of them and will get recommendations which ones we have used recently.
PRICE & PROCESS
ESTONIA COMPANY REGISTRATION
Company registration with paid share capital 12 000 - 2000€
Authorized contact person
Virtual currency service provider license
12 000 €
14 500 €
COMPANY AND LICENSES REGISTRATION PROCESS
1. Company registration ( LTD=OÜ). Company is registered with paid share capital 12 000€ ( share capital included)
3) e-mail address,
4) phone number
5) passport copy of all shareholders
Registration takes up to 2 business days.
2. Application for Virtual currency license
1) Criminal records of all related persons/companies from all countries of citizenship, with notary certification, Apostille, with English, Estonian or Russian translation;
2) website address
3) A CV of all shareholders
4) Office ( 500€ monthly)
5) AML Officer ( 5000€ recruitment fee if you don't have AML officer yourself)
6) Proof of monetary share capital payment (minimum 12,000€);
7) Proof of company bank account within EEA.
8) Documents that the applicant considers important to submit to prove the trustworthiness of the member of the management body or procurator and the fact that the applicant has a good business reputation;
9) CV of the Contact Person;
10) CV of the AML Compliance Officer;
Registration takes up to 60 days.
3. Company shares transfer
1) via Power of Attorney ( remotely)